Monday, November 17, 2008

A Foolish Heroic Action

I'm so pretify, my body felt awkward bcoz of I didn't do what I had to do over past two weeks, doin sports..!! any workin out..!! All of this was begining from those disaster. Well, I had an accident, to be exact on Sunday, third day of November, about 7pm, there was a fire at my boarding house.

It was began when there was a black out, someone tried to force the switch on without pulled out any plug-in cable first, twice. At the same time, there was short circuit that make the electricity doesn't work well, and the result is FIRE. We're moved fast to extinguish those fire which spread already, faster and faster, whoosh whoosh whoosh... ~gubrak~ I've got slip wekekek.. ^,^
Thanks GOD, finally, the fire was extinguished, it's just a room, my neighbours room, the fire has no chance to spread everywhere. But..I've got light-cracked arm and a little suture on my angle in return wkk..

That's way, 'till now I couldn't doin any activities like usually wew.. But, it's not a big deal, I'm still going to participate "Ultimate Nutrition Body Contest" which be held in Bali, on next Sunday, Nov 23 without any preparation and any regrets, nothin to lose la..
Wish me luck ^.^


"You have been blessed with a burden, You have to finish it or learn to do so in time.."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when Lukcy told us about your accident, i thought u had seriusly injury, but after i saw your hand, tnx God it wasn't too bad. I think, i agree you're a hero, have u calebrate on November 10?? wekeke.